facebook

question

by:    

Does each sorority take only a certain number of girls per high school or does it not really matter at all the school you came from?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kind of. It really depends on who the actives like. When I rushed no one wanted girls from my hometown because all of us were viewed as b i t c h e s even though it was only 8 girls who were actually like that

By: Guest
#2by:    

Each sorority takes a certain amount per highschool, but that amount changes every year

By: Yeah
by: Guest   

bahaha not true

By: Guest
#3by:    

So you could get cut from a sorority just because they already have the amount from your high school they needed? Sorry, just trying to understand

By: Pnm
by: lol   

lol not even

By: lol
#4by:    

It's different for every pledge class. It's not a sorority total but a pledge class total. You'll never get cut because the sorority already has 10 girls from vestavia hills high school, but you may get cut because the anticipated pledge class already has 10 girls from vestavia hills high school.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

They're going to take girls they already have connections with first. But nobody wants a pledge class full of Birmingham girls. It also depends on how many are already in the chapter.

By: Truethat
#6by:    

Like stated above, they aren't going to make half of their pledge class from one high school. That just is not going to happen. That being said, there's not a specific number. In my house, the PC before me had like 20 girls from one HS and so with my PC, there were only like 3 just as to keep the balance. But if they like you enough, your HS doesn't matter.

By: A.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.