facebook

tri delta affiliation

by: Transfer

I'm a tri delta at a northern school, and I am transferring to UA next year. I read that these girls are classically southern, but I am very interested in affiliating. Do you think that they will be open to a sister from the north?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

Yes!! While there are a lot of southern/Mountain Brooke girls in DDD, there are also plenty of girls from the north as well, from Connecticut, Maryland, New Hampshire, etc. However, I don't know about the rules on transfers of the top of my head so I would contact nationals and also Alabama Tri Delt's local chapter.

By: Active
#2  by: yay   

I think it would be smart to affiliate. I'm in a lower-tier house, and Tri-Delt is easily one of the nicest Old Row houses. Most of the girls I've met are very sweet and laid-back (but I'm not saying they're ALL like that). On top of that, they have several "Northern" girls, so it won't be an issue. Just be prepared for the dues- they are steep!

By: yay
#3  by: Active DDD   

Most of my friends in my pledge class are OOS/Northern! (I am too) For the most part I've found our house to be pretty laid back and we are considered top-tier!
Hopefully you decide to affiliate :)

By: Active DDD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.