facebook

transfer

by:    

I will be a sophomore next year when I transfer and am nervous about rush..do most houses have sophomore quotas? If so, what is considered a good GPA as a sophomore?
Thanks!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Panhellenic requires an upperclassmen quota. meaning upperclassmen are not being compared to freshmen during the rush process

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

i'm a sophomore and I rushed this past August. I will tell you you will NEED at least a 3.0 and you will need to know people in houses to get a bid somewhere desirable. I went old row (I won't tell you which) but I'll tell you another house I went far with was Kappa. I had a 3.1 rushing, and got pretty good houses back. I felt like it was less pressure rushing as an upper, but work out a lot, be your best and make friends now with every girl you can in each sorority. Make yourself known.

By: helping you.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.