facebook

my friends

by:    

Some of my friends have gotten a ton of friend requests from girls from this years pledge class... Are the sororities already rushing the girls they want?? How can I get on the radar to be rushed too?

Posted By: Concerned
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

its probably because they have a mutual friend in the chapter.

By: Guest
#2by:    

Are they already rushing? Of course!
"Silence" doesn't begin until May 1.
E-mail the sorority and tell them you'd like to know more about their chapter. Give them your name, high school, and address.

By: Wiser
#3by:    

A lot of girls are stalking the 2019 fb page.

By: Active
#4by:    

Y'all be so careful what you post in the 2019 facebook page, almost every sorority's rush chair is apart of the group and when you make a "cute and funny" post using obscenities and bad jokes, it may just cost you a bid.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Yes we are rushing girls. Most old row houses have a list already. I know my sorority personally has about 200 girls we are talking about rushing and about 40 or so we know we want for sure. We are meeting these girls at home town teas (in birmingham, Huntsville, Montgomery) and most of them have connections in the house already.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.