By: sorry not sorry
#3by:    

Sorry to say..

By: Agree
#4by:    

OP got it exactly rite

By: well
#5by:    

Guys like KD better than Phi Mu or ZTA etc.? They may be rich, but they're totally random when it comes to looks. They do have some beautiful girls, but they also have some scary legacies that look like Chico from "Moonshiners" in a wig.

By: Really?
by: omg   

i literally just died laughing

By: omg
by: Bahahaha!   

Ok, this was just hilarious! Cannot. Stop. Laughing. So true too.

By: Bahahaha!
#6by:    

Guys like looks and how fun you are, that looks nothing like the "ranks"
Phi Mu, Pi Phi, Zeta
Kappa, DDD, AXO
Alpha Phi, KD, Chi O
Alpha Gam, AOPi, DG
DZ, ADPi
Theta, Gamma Phi

By: Guys say
by: Well...   

I would honestly have to say this looks pretty true.

By: Well...
by: Let's take a vote....   

What girls are having fun right now.....

Yep the original post is spot on.

You keep reporting to try and change things hoping it will be true while the real fun is being had with out you.

Lol

By: Let's take a vote....
by: Kinda    

This is much more accurate than the old post except guys don't like Pi phi.... Mostly chubby non existent girls..... Ddd is another irrelevant one too

By: Kinda
#7by:    

Old row guys like Kappa, KD, and Tri Delt.... if you want to hook up with a girl on any given night, these are the sororities which normally are known for being crazy...the top 3 are Alpha Chi, Phi Mu, and Alpha Gamm

By: someone
by: Yes   

This is so true. The most respected houses are different then the party houses. All of the old row houses are good but you can't deny alpha chi, alpha gam, chi o, and phi mu are considerably more respected than Tri delt, KD, and kappa.

By: Yes
by: @yes   

You must be the commenter who keeps grouping KD, DDD and Kappa together on almost every post? What's that about? It's like your trying to promote Phi Mu or Chi O over these three.

By: @yes
by: @yes   

You must be the commenter who keeps grouping KD, DDD and Kappa together on almost every post? What's that about? It's like your trying to promote Phi Mu or Chi O over these three.

By: @yes
#8by:    

move Alpha Phi down and OP got it right

By: move
#9by:    

I think here there really is no "top tier" because we have so many sororities who rush similar girls. I definitely agree that KD/DDD/KKG are sororities who attract the same kind of rushees and hang out with the same fraternities. Those three party a good amount but I would say they're respectable too. AGD/AXO/XO have similar pledge classes and are generally seen as "good girls". You definitely never hear about those girls embarrassing their chapter. Definitely wife material girls. That's the way I see old row split up but I don't think either group is "better" just different. As for new row I just don't know enough girls to know who's similar.

By: Not tiers... Groups

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.