facebook

axo, xo, δδδ

by:    

Can someone please compare alpha chi, chi omega, and tri delta. Like the typical girl that would be in each, reputation, and similarities. Thanks

Posted By: Interested
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Grades: They are all three really focused on grades.
Spring 2014, AXO was ranked 1st, XO was ranked 2nd, and DDD was ranked 3rd. So they're all very similar in that respect.

"Type" of girl: Each sorority has every type of girl imaginable in it, but I would say as a whole, AXO and DDD are very "classic" girls. They dress like normal sorority girls. XO I would say sort of marches to the beat of their own drum. All of the XOs that I know dress however they want, regardless of whether or not it's "sororityty"

Reputation: AXO is known for being top in grades, classy, and people call them "Alpha Christ." DDD is known for being intelligent, and classically southern. XO is known for breaking the sorority girl stereotype and also being involved and intelligent.

I think these three houses are very similar.

By: Guest
by: Interested   

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

By: Interested
by: DDD   

was 4th in grades Spring 2014. AGD was 3rd.

By: DDD
by: Guest   

Yeah. You're right. My bad. I was looking that they were 4th and just typed the wrong number like a moron. Haha thanks for the correction :)

By: Guest
#2by:    

What is the minimum GPA needed for these three to avoid being automatically cut?

By: pnm
by: There is none.   

Connections to girls in the house, having the talents, characteristics, etc. the chapter is looking for to replace seniors leaving, etc. also matter. Girls with sub-3.0 GPA's have pledged because they had something the chapter was looking for. PNMs with perfect 4.0+ GPA's were cut during recruitment by all of these houses. GPA is just one small factor in the process.

By: There is none.
#3by:    

Why would a PNM be cut for having a 4.0+ GPA?

By: Confused

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: How it is   

there's over 2000 girls who rush and hundreds who have 4.0s or higher. It depends on where you're from, looks, legacy, high school involvement, your major, how much money you have, knowing girls personally in the houses, and clicking with new girls from the house you talk to. Every house looks for different things for their new pledge class and someone may reject a 4.0 who did nothing and take someone with a 3.6 with lots of leadership positions and activities in high school

By: How it is
by: Or a 2.8 GPA   

if the PNM is the biologic sister of a well respected active or daughter/grand-daughter of an important alum.

By: Or a 2.8 GPA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.