facebook

recs

by:    

Do recs have to be from ua alum? Or can they be from members that went to other schools? Also would having 50 or more for certain houses be excessive or a good thing?

Posted By: Rolltideroll
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Recs can be from any chapter in the country. They do not have to be alumni from Alabama. As for the number of recs, I seriously hope you're kidding. 2 recs per house is recommended, MAXIMUM of three.

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Would it look bad if I had more than 3? I just want to seem interested in the house!

By: Lol
#2by:    

Thousands of girls go through rush and we look at every rec. Having 50 would be excessive. Quality not quantity. A couple good recs from somebody you actually know is more than enough.

Although recs can be from any alumna it is better if the rec comes from a UA alumna. If you can't find a UA alumna any large SEC school will do. Keep in mind we have one of the largest, most competitive rushes in the country. Good luck!

By: Dear PNM,
#3by:    

I'd rather see a rec from somebody who personally knows you than a rec from a UA alumna who has no idea who you are. And if you manage to get 50 recs sent to a house, you will be known as "that mega-rec girl" and you will be known as a creep and dropped before you even walk in the door.

By: DWC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.