facebook

recs

by: Rolltideroll

Do recs have to be from ua alum? Or can they be from members that went to other schools? Also would having 50 or more for certain houses be excessive or a good thing?

Posted By: Rolltideroll
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: active   

Recs can be from any chapter in the country. They do not have to be alumni from Alabama. As for the number of recs, I seriously hope you're kidding. 2 recs per house is recommended, MAXIMUM of three.

By: active
by: LolNov 15, 2014 10:48:36 PM

Would it look bad if I had more than 3? I just want to seem interested in the house!

By: Lol
#2  by: Dear PNM,   

Thousands of girls go through rush and we look at every rec. Having 50 would be excessive. Quality not quantity. A couple good recs from somebody you actually know is more than enough.

Although recs can be from any alumna it is better if the rec comes from a UA alumna. If you can't find a UA alumna any large SEC school will do. Keep in mind we have one of the largest, most competitive rushes in the country. Good luck!

By: Dear PNM,
#3  by: DWC   

I'd rather see a rec from somebody who personally knows you than a rec from a UA alumna who has no idea who you are. And if you manage to get 50 recs sent to a house, you will be known as "that mega-rec girl" and you will be known as a creep and dropped before you even walk in the door.

By: DWC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.