facebook

friends on facebook?

by:    

I will be rushing next year, and I have gotten Facebook requests from current sorority members. Is this a good thing? What does this mean? I don't really know any current sorority members at UA and I honestly have no clue how they found me.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Someone probably knows of you (like from your hometown or something) and they added you to their first master list so the girls are adding you. It's not a bad thing.

By: Guest
by: How   

How do you go about getting your name on all of the master lists?

By: How
by: Guest   

The first few master lists are generally just everyone that girls know who are going to alabama. It's not girls they're rushing or who they really want. It's too early for that. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm in a "top tier" house and was never on anyone's list until Preview and when I went through rush.

By: Guest
#2by:    

The sorority may be interested in you, so my advice would be to keep all your social media clean! It's a good thing, but just be cautious because they're watching you to see if you could potentially be a good fit. Good luck with rush!

By: Active
#3by:    

Shut up and friend 'em.

By: g

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Rush is actually really creepy, and if you're from a hometown and we know of you, see you as a potential member, anything like that we add you to the master list of PNMs. If anyone adds you on Facebook, accept and keep your page clean!

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.