facebook

hypothetically speaking

by: hi

would your family or you donating money to a house or the school increase your chances?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

What kind of money? If you get in with nationals, yes, it will help you. They may reject your money if they think you're bribing them on the chapter level

By: hm
by: MaybeNov 11, 2014 5:31:56 PM

If this is your strategy, maybe you should have started a few years ago instead of right before you go thru rush? It's just my opinion, but this is kind of irritating. It's kind of like you had to "buy" your way in because you don't think they would pick you on your own attributes. What if you got here and then decided that wasn't even the house you clicked with. I'm starting to think maybe this is a mom that posted this?

By: Maybe
by: HiNov 11, 2014 6:08:37 PM

No embarrassingly I'm a pnm! The only reason I'm desperate is because of my gpa! I know I'd be fine otherwise but it's going hold me back and was just curious if there was some other way to stand out

By: Hi
by: Fact almost all housesNov 23, 2014 10:13:00 PM

Drop for grades first round.

By: Fact almost all houses
#2  by: Guest   

If you're willing to bribe houses to take you, then I don't think you're good enough for any house on this campus.

By: Guest
#3  by: Maybe   

Just go in and do the best you can!

By: Maybe
#4  by: Sissy   

It isn't what you know or even what you have. It's who you know, who you get to know. If your family is making big donations to try to get you "in" to a group, word will get around. It always does.

By: Sissy
by: SissyNov 17, 2014 9:23:16 AM

AND it's grades. You still have a semester of high school left. Study instead of party! Get the best grades you can!

By: Sissy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.