facebook

cob

by:    

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about COB this year? I heard that it might not be happening or very few houses would be participating, but I'm very interested. Panhellenic's site has an interest form to fill out and return to the office, but I don't know if I should do that now or wait until spring semester. Any advice?? Also, is there any way of knowing which houses may be participating? I'd be happy with a bid to any, but I'm interested to know. Thanks!

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No sorority will know until January if they are going to do COB or not because it depends on how many girls graduate in December and if people transfer or don't come back. Then each house will make the decision to either do COB or not if they are below chapter total, which with the amount of girls taken in the fall, I imagine that very few houses will have to do or want to do COB. Definitely put in an interest form, but I wouldn't expect much out of it. COB is by invitation only so you may not even be invited to anything by any of the few houses that do COB. Honestly, your best option is to start preparing now and do formal recruitment in the Fall. Good luck!

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: OP   

Thank you so much for the advice!!

By: OP
#2by:    

Best advice get your grades has high as you can. GPA and reputation will be a big factor. Get to know girls in some houses that you have things in common with, like classes volunteer work ect.

By: Top girl
by: OP   

Thank you!!

By: OP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.