facebook

out of stater

by:    

I'm from Oklahoma, and I am a senior right now, do I even have a chance at a top tier? Like KA, DKE, or SAE?

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DKE and SAE are top tier. KA is directly behind them. Got it? That said, the answer to your question is yes. When I got to campus a few years ago I was told that those houses were off limits, not do-able. New row guys told me that. Bullsschit. I met one of the brothers, was invited over to meet them and a few days later ended getting a bid and pledging. Get started with rushing in the spring. Everything is possible. Go for it!!

By: Blood
by: To add on   

While DKE and SAE are top tier, if you feel more comfortable with another fraternity, go there. They're going to be your brothers and honestly the ranks don't mean that much.

By: To add on
#2by:    

Also, your gut will tell you where you belong. You'll know it when you see it and the fraternity will, too.

By: Blood
#3by:    

You really don't know what is top tier now do you?

These houses have a beer sponsor end of story. They get a good rate on beer. Personally you might want to look at the bigger picture.

Good luck with your small thinking.

By: O B 1
#4by:    

Don't jump on the Oklahoma new boy. He knows...... It seems to have hit your raw nerve.

By: Hooch
#5by:    

you're very weird and/or awkward, you have a fair chance at any house. Don't just limit your choices to those three houses right away; rush as many houses as you can. Get a feel of who you're comfortable with and what brotherhood you can honestly see yourself being a part of. I was a legacy to one of the houses you want to be in and I went New Row instead. Go with your gut and most of all have fun during rush; it's a blast!

By: Unless

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.