facebook

tattoos

by:    

I've wanted to rush at Alabama for years, and I feel like I'm a good candidate. I have a 3.8 GPA and I'm very involved in sports and clubs at my school. But the only thing is, I have a tattoo on my upper back that's visible with some sundresses and tank tops. Will that be a major problem to the point to where I couldn't get a bid? I love my tattoo and it's nothing that could be taken in an offensive or vulgar way, but I know some people still don't think tattoos are ladylike and proper. Are my hopes of getting a bid shot with my tattoo?

Posted By: JBelle
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yes, you defineately hurt your chances of a super top house, but maybe you can cover it in rush.

By: well...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Little tattoos, OK.
Big ones, no.

By: Indasout
#3by:    

I'd cover it to be safe but I have friends in my house and other houses (that are considered top) who have tattoos

By: Well
#4by:    

COVER IT. Seriously won;t be a problem once you're in the house, but alums are the women who pick girls and they hate tattoos, nose rings, and back hair dye jobs.

By: Ahhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.