facebook

new sororities

by:    

Does anyone know anything about possible new sororities coming to campus? And if so, when?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bama is officially open for expansion, but no sororities have presented to Panhellenic since Delta Phi Epsilon a couple of years ago. They had a chapter that closed in the early '70s, but they weren't invited to colonize.

NPCs currently inactive/never colonized at Bama:

Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alpha Sigma Tau
Alpha Xi Delta
Delta Phi Epsilon
Phi Sigma Sigma
Sigma Kappa
Sigma Sigma Sigma
Theta Phi Alpha

By: ^
by: In the past   

A group of ladies could petition a sorority. I suggest if you got a group of girls together contact national and see what doors open

By: In the past
#2by:    

Sigma Kappa would be the most likely, but they are involved in two big colonizations this year.

By: Thea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

Alpha Xi Delta just did a big colonization (Wisconsin) and has two more (UCLA and South Carolina) in the next couple of years.

By: ^
#3by:    

Nothing planned but it's getting more necessary every year

By: well
#4by:    

Why would any house come here? Everyone is so hateful about the sororities that have colonized in the last 50 years. Look at the stuff said on this site and name anything that would entice a group of alums to spend the kind of money they'd have to spend for housing, etc. I don't see it happening. Maybe if we'd learn to be nicer and more accepting to all our houses it would happen.

By: hum...
by: Honestly   

Instead of bringing a new house to campus, I wish SDT could become competitive enough to do formal recruitment and move back to sorority row.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.