facebook

top tiers.

by:    

What would it take to get into a top tier sorority at this school? Specifically AXO and Phi Mu.

Posted By: Recruitment.
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you're going in with that mindset, it'll be amazing if you actually have a good rush. Go in with an open mind and be grateful that you actually receive a bid on bid day

By: Since
by: Top Tier Or No Tier.   

You can always tell who the bitter bottom tier losers on this site are!

By: Top Tier Or No Tier.
by: I'm   

actually an Alpha Chi. Please try again

By: I'm
by: @I'm   

LMFAO!! Keep dreaming, sweetie!! Hahaha

By: @I'm
by: That's   

funny, I don't recall dreaming about being in a sorority nor do I remember being bitter?

By: That's
#2by:    

Phi Mu is by no means top tier anymore

By: Honey
#3by:    

Your best bet is to go in with an open mind. Look for the place where you truly feel at home. If that ends up being ΦΜ or ΑΧΩ that's fine, but don't get your heart set on it. You very well may be more at home in a different chapter. Listen to your heart, not rankings, and you won't end up disappointed where you get a bid from

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Darling, we choose you. You don't choose us.

By: SmarT
#5by:    

Those are not great houses

By: Not much
#6by:    

Curious how you even know you would click with those houses or like them over the others? Would you pick them over a house you felt more comfortable in just because you think they are top tier? Lots of girls do this and then end up unhappy. I would keep an open mind and just hope you don't have big cuts and actually get a bid.

By: Za
#7by:    

We do not want closed minded girls who only pledge us because they want the social gratification of being in our house. We want genuine women who want to be apart of our sisterhood because they find themselves at home just like we did. If you go into rush closed minded, there's a good chance you won't receive a bid at all. Every house on campus has great women and great sisterhoods, and you would be lucky to be apart of any one of them. You're going to be miserable if you try to choose a house based on what other people think.

By: AXO active
by: But...   

It's "a part" not "apart." What happened to those AXO brains?!?!

By: But...
by: Anonymous777   

Very classy and genuine answer!!

By: Anonymous777
#8by:    

if you have to even ask that, you might as well forget it

By: ^^^
#9by:    

"You can always tell who the bitter bottom tier losers on this site are!" TTONT..you are an embarrassment to UA and Greek Life...We are ALL sisters..Change the letters on any house and you would NOT know the difference. It's comments like yours that make me sick. Losers...really? I think we know who the loser really is!

By: Really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.