facebook

hazing

by:    

Do sororities at Bama haze? And please be honest with me. I really want to rush but idk if I could go through it if it was like the awful stuff you hear about in the news or see on TV. I've heard about the fraternities hazing but nothing about sororities hazing, and I didn't know if that was because they just try to keep it hush-hush or they just legitimately don't haze.

Posted By: Worrying
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

absolutely promise you that I have never experienced any form of hazing what so ever, and I have many different friends in almost every sorority who will truthfully agree. Hazing is not apart of sorority life here (can't say the same for fraternities though!)

By: I
#2by:    

Some do, some don't. Don't tell people any differently.

By: Lies
#3by:    

Old row ... Yes

By: Old row

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

No, they don't. They would not be able to keep their chapters open if they did.

By: Truth
#5by:    

I'm in an Old Row sorority and I honestly haven't been hazed. People who aren't Greek like to speculate. Even people within the Greek community like to speculate when it comes to other houses, but I can honestly say I have not been hazed in any way, shape, or form.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.