facebook

best pc's

by: surprised

I'm shocked to admit Alpha gam and Zeta got the best pledge classes. Definitely shows you that things around here are changing…previously "top" sororities are getting inched out!

Posted By: surprised
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: okay   

and what makes them "best"? every girl going through probably has high grades, very involved, pretty, etc. what are you judging your opinions on? you cannot tell me that one group of 100+ girls is better than the other. they are the exact same. the only difference is sorority name and colors.

By: okay
by: FactSep 2, 2014 7:07:41 PM

Zetas are hands down the hottest pledge class this year. If you can't tell the difference, you must be blind.

By: Fact
#2  by: Bump   

Fricken Bump. NO DIFFERENCE!

By: Bump
#3  by: tiers   

Tiers and rankings are definitely changing in a way I don't think this school has ever seen.

By: tiers
#4  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#5  by: Eh   

Seems like an AGD self promoting. They did get a good pledge class, but I think zeta and alpha chi lead the pack. Zeta got the prettiest girls, and alpha chi got all of the girls with good grades/resumes and that are pretty. They're pretty equal to me. Every house got excellent girls, but AGD isn't on top. Getting there though! I think they did better than KD, kappa, and XO.

By: Eh
by: KASep 4, 2014 9:57:59 PM

every other sorority did better than XO this year

By: KA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.