facebook

grades?

by:    

Looking through some posts it seems that grades don't matter for rankings. Do they matter for PNMs during recruitment?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Everyone says they do, and I guess if your GPA is REALLY bad it could affect you, but all I know is the girl I stood next to in my rho chi was out of state and had a 2.8 but had a nearly full schedule all week and ended up going old row. She was also unbelievably pretty so I guess that speaks volumes as to what really matters.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

grades should be your number one priority. you don't go to school to join a sorority. if you consistently have a low GPA, joining a sorority will not help because it takes up a lot of your time and you will end up getting terminated or having to drop. you should join the library instead and focus on school. with that said, each sorority should have a GPA requirement and they will cut you if it does not meet the minimum. good luck.

By: grades
#3by:    

Hey--OP here.
I have really, really good grades.
Just wondering how much that would benefit me.

By: question
by: hm   

It really just depends on personality and physical attractiveness. Honestly also a lot of it is just luck. One of my roommates had a 4.0 and got cut really hard all week despite being absolutely gorgeous and one of those people who can talk a mile a minute- it happens. I would say that a really great GPA won't get you anything you wouldn't have otherwise.

By: hm
#4by:    

important, but really there are hundreds of girls that'll get 3.5+ GPAs in each recruitment class. You need to have a good personality and keep good care of your body.

By: It is kinda

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.