facebook

question

by:    

I have a sincere question. What are you ranking? Looks only? Is that what puts one house above another? I really want to know how you can line up groups of hundreds of women and say one is better than another..

Posted By: Hanna
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The real answer is "nothing." People are posting rankings to try to persuade others that their house is better than other houses. Better in what, you ask? Better at being a top ranked house. ha ha! They may say better in getting girls from affluent families with a long history in the south, but there just aren't enough of those girls to make much of a difference. So yeah, they're just bragging over nothing basically.

By: um...
#2by:    

True...If you take all the houses and mix up the girls you would NEVER know the difference? Who has the time to think this stuff up?

By: True
#3by:    

There are no difference among the houses. Yes, some get more affluent girls from Alabama but some get more affluent girls from out of state. And since the university of Alabama is drawing more students from out of state, you can decide for yourself which is better. Some houses have more pretty girls but some houses have better GPAs . Some have stronger nationals and connections, some better physical houses, some have better sisterhoods. This is mostly washed up alums or helicopter moms posting on some anonymous website to make themselves feel better.very few actives agree to any of this stuff. Nothing on here is close to representing UA Greeks.

By: No
by: Loly   

U must be talking about the special snowflake lady. She takes the cake.

By: Loly
by: LoL   

By: LoL

by: yes   

I don't know why this was posted so many times above, but yes, the special snowflake lady is one of them. Those greek chat ladies are the worst ever! I came across that website a few years ago and was appalled at how mean they talked to each other and how mean they were to people who posted a question. You might expect it on here because people are still young but adults should certainly know better.

By: yes
by: So   

true

By: So
#4by:    

These people are telling the truth. I just wish someone was listening.

By: @above
#5by:    

True

By: True
#6by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#7by:    

So true

#8by:    

Bump!

By: U
#9by:    

Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.