KD/Pi Phi
DDD/Theta, AOPi

Posted By: Guest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That's an interesting approach.

By: Wellwellwell
by: Yes   

Very similar girls in most of these houses.

Pi Phi's are really sweet
They are nothing like KD, thoses girls are boring,

By: Yes
#2by:    

is kinda accurate.... except you might wanna change that. Phi mu is new row now

By: this
#3by:    

Wasn't ADPi originally old row? I still don't understand the whole old row/new row thing and how it pertains to sororities anyway. Isn't that a fraternity thing?

By: I may be wrong...
by: @above   

Yes. Old row only refers to fraternities. When you see someone using it with regard to sororities, it's someone without much sense of self-esteem who feels the need to bolster her house with a more classy sounding appellation.

By: @above
by: Guest   

You're an idiot. There actually are Old Row sororities. The houses that are Old Row pay to be old row. It matters much more with fraternities and makes very little difference with sororities, but there are certain sororities who are old row.

By: Guest
by: above   

Actually there used to be an "old row" of fraternities and when the new row started the "old row" was perceived to be more prestigious. For sororities there never was an old row, there was a "first circle."

Now the term "old row" is owned by a beer company and fraternities are able to sign up for sponsorships. Many of the more decent sorority houses have nationals that don't allow alcohol companies to sponsor their sorority. So yeah, it exists now for sororities, but is a alcohol advertisement, not a prestigious distinction.

By: above
by: ??   

^^i don't get the first circle thing if zeta was the first sorority to have an actual house on campus how are they not apart of first circle?

By: ??
by: First Circle   

ZTA was the first sorority to have a house, but Alpha Gam, Tri Delt, and KD were the first groups to build on Bama's original sorority row (Sorority Circle) in the early 1930s. The original ZTA house was a few blocks away on the western edge of campus.

By: First Circle
#4by:    

This is scary accurate. Only phi mu isn't old row anymore.

By: This
#5by:    

switch KD and TriDelt

By: almost
#6by:    

So the only difference is a n alcohol sponsor

Who knew

By: Hmmmm
#7by:    

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen

By: Lol
by: I   

agree

By: I
#8by:    

it's funny yet sad how accurate this post is because its houses that are the same yet one can be considered good and the other is bad all because of some stupid elitist idea. AXO is top house but ADPi, the house the most similar to it is below AGD even though AGD is on par with Gamma phi.... just confusing

By: truthfully
#9by:    

AXO/XO/Pi Phi -- Balanced
AGD/ADPi -- Smart
Kappa/KD/Theta/DZ -- Chill
Phi Mu/ZTA/APhi -- Pretty
DDD/DG -- Philanthropic

By: Positive Characteristics

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Positive Characteristics   

Edit to add
AXO/XO/AOPi/Pi Phi/G Phi -- Balanced
AGD/ADPi -- Smart
Kappa/KD/Theta/DZ -- Chill
Phi Mu/ZTA/APhi -- Pretty
DDD/DG -- Philanthropic

By: Positive Characteristics

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.