facebook

just want to say...

by: :(

I really hope there are as many trolls on this site as people say there are. I really want to believe that. I thought that everyone took pride in how close UA's greek community was, and how it was the best in the country. I know that people make mistakes and the girls who did probably really know that now, but I think it really shows the character of the greek system as a whole. It isn't a good idea to slander peoples names on an anonymous website because they did something wrong. I'm sure the girl who sent the snap chat is suffering enough from being kicked out of her sorority, as well as the video pnm and the twitter pnm. Those girls will forever be known for that, and I'm sure they really feel bad about what they did. Regardless, I think that you guys need to stop and leave the situation behind you. In the long run it's only making things worse, and making the entire greek system look bad. I know people will probably read this and think yeah whatever, but imagine if it was you. You are in no room to judge them or slander their name across the internet, they will get karma eventually, and you will too.

Posted By: :(
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thank you   

I agree.

By: Thank you
#2  by: The Real WO\orld   

I agree with TheDalaiBama-InHocIo

By: The Real WO\orld
#3  by: /\   

op has the IQ of a 12 year old.

By: /\
#4  by: LOLkatz   

The DaliaBama is correct....

"Slang for what our mommas taught us" = culturally as ignorant as her momma.
www.buddhanet. net/e-learning/karma. htm (remove spaces....)

Not so much that the apple didn't fall far from the culturally ignorant tree, hell it's likely still hanging on to the tree like most of the Mountain Brook, Montgomery kids at this school.

By: LOLkatz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.