facebook

international rushing 2015

by: rush 2015

Is it worth rushing at Alabama next year if I'm an International Student as a lot of the PNMs are chosen because of connections/friends?

Thanks!

Posted By: rush 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sure   

saw some girl on a bid list from Norway - maybe there were more - go for it!

By: sure
#2  by: E   

We dont like no immigrant mexicans in our country. Why dontu get out we dont like your kind in bama!!

By: E
by: rush 2015Aug 20, 2014 1:52:34 PM

Thanks E, but I'm half British and half American. No Mexican genes here.

By: rush 2015
#3  by: There   

have been girls who rushed and weren't from the states. Do it!

By: There
#4  by: :)   

I have a girl in my PC from Prague. You'll be fine.

By: :)
#5  by: To Princess Kate   

If you have an English accent, rednecks might find it charming, assuming they can understand it. Hopefully your dental work was done in the US. Bigger question is why you would pass up the much better choices in UK for Bama, of all places?

By: To Princess Kate
#6  by: rush 2015   

Honestly? American colleges are way more well rounded with academics, wider range of classes to pick from, college sports, greek life, parties and serious amounts of school spirit.
In England it's more focused on picking a specific academic goal, and drinking beer in the rain, which just isn't as fun when it's legal.

As for Alabama? Well it basically embodies the typical 'Southern College Experience'. Plus, y'know, college football. You can't beat a good tailgate. Apparently Bama puts on a pretty darn good one.

#7  by: rush 2015   

I guess I better steer clear of Alabama if it's as messed up as you guys say.

Thanks for the advice though.

#8  by: Don't do it!   

No, run as far as you can to where ever you would drink beer in the rain. That's better then the way you would be treated by "southern gentlemen" in fraternities at UA.

By: Don't do it!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.