facebook

hmmm

by: wondering

why is Alpha Phis pledge class so bad when they but on a good rush'?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: strat   

are you BLIND ?

By: strat
by: noAug 19, 2014 9:34:15 AM

why?!

By: no
#2  by: Trying to   

keep the drama going, I see. APhi had a great rush and got great girls. Leave it alone and let it be. And, how do you know all about their pledge class already? Or any pledge class for that matter. Go away and stop trolling please.

By: Trying to
by: hiAug 19, 2014 10:31:18 PM

Great job girls!

By: hi
#3  by: above   

but look at the ones they took that we cut after the first round

By: above
by: vise versaAug 21, 2014 4:50:25 AM

your sorority probably took the girls they cut too.

By: vise versa
by: AlsoAug 22, 2014 11:15:03 AM

They probably took the awesome girls who may have been grade risks elsewhere bc your house couldn't take them

By: Also
#4  by: ha   

My pledge class all thinks Alpha Phi's have one of the hottest classes

By: ha
by: differenceAug 20, 2014 7:15:54 AM

That's the difference in the way guys look at a new class and girls look at the same class. Guys are interested in hottness. Girls are interested in grades, activities, recs, friends in the house, personalities, leadership, and whether they look put together.

By: difference
by: HmmmmAug 20, 2014 7:23:21 AM

There is also a difference in the way secure girls and insecure girls look at another group of women...especially if they are pretty. Secure girls can agree that another girl is pretty. Insecure girls run them down. APhi has a very pretty pledge class, as do most of the sororities. Yes, they need to work on grades, but to say they aren't involved, don't have good personalities, don't have a sisterhood...well that is untrue. The ones I know are awesome and since my best friend from high school is one, I know quite a few.

By: Hmmmm
by: ?????Aug 20, 2014 9:17:02 AM

Did someone say that "hey aren't involved, don't have good personalities, don't have a sisterhood..?" Perhaps you read something into a comment based on your own insecurities????

By: ?????
by: uhhhAug 20, 2014 10:38:54 PM

The guy said, "they are hot". The next person said guys like hotness, girls look for leadership, personalities, grades, etc. It seemed to imply that APhi lacked those things. If I am wrong, then so be it. Whatever the case, why in the world would you even think it had something to do with my "insecurities"? That is a bit of a leap out of nowhere. I was just commenting on APhi in a positive way. Apparently that is frowned upon on here.

By: uhhh
#5  by: Sisterhood    

This house has a great sisterhood. It is also involved....didn't they win a BBQ challenge lately and beat out all the other sororities? And, girls in all houses are interested in guys...you failed to mention that. Pick on your own house and not this one.

By: Sisterhood
#6  by: Lastly   

These girls are very "put together". Obviously you have not looked close enough.

By: Lastly
#7  by: ?????   

The really secure girls, the Alpha Phis are out in force this morning making sure everyone knows that they are involved, have good personalities, are pretty, and beat out all the other sororities in a BBQ contest. Wow! I'm moving them way up in the rankings. To right behind DG, Theta, and Gamma Phi.

By: ?????
by: Ha!Aug 20, 2014 9:36:55 AM

You do that! Your rankings don't mean anything anyway. Lol!

By: Ha!
by: Dear ??????Aug 20, 2014 10:41:54 PM

You seem to have an issue with APhi. I question YOUR level of insecurity. Please go enjoy your own sisterhood without running down another. It is rather sad. Good luck in the upcoming year.

By: Dear ??????
by: tee hee heeAug 21, 2014 12:14:25 AM

The bragging about the BBQ contest makes them look really lame. And so does trying to blame their low rankings on another house.

By: tee hee hee
by: ReallyAug 21, 2014 7:19:30 AM

How old are you???? Seventh grade? "They won and they are bragging" That is so incredibly lame. "Suzie got first chair clarinet and she is bragging! Wah". "Jenny made head cheerleader? Bragger" WaH'. They won the barbeque, they are happy, they aren't going to get a tattoo or write it on their tombstone. Give them their moment and then move on. Geez.

By: Really
#8  by: BBQ   

I was the one that brought this up only to discredit the poster that said, "girls are interested in activities" insinuating that APhi was not interested in involvement. They are interested. I wasn't bragging, only discrediting what someone else had said.

Why all the hate? You are here just to troll and cause problems. Please do us all a favor and just go away. Your mentality is disgusting to all of us.

You create all of these disgruntled posts. Go away!

By: BBQ
by: @BBQAug 21, 2014 1:59:59 PM

I was the last to comment on that. I was making fun of the people being mean, not the BBQ itself. i hope you read mine all the way to see that was what i was doing. Good job, APhi. So tired of the hateful stuff on here, too.

By: @BBQ
by: ^^Aug 21, 2014 3:16:03 PM

Yes, I understood your supportive comment and took it as such ;-).

By: ^^
#9  by: Really?   

They get the bottom dregs, that's why. They take everyone that the other sororities drop.

By: Really?
by: @ReallyAug 21, 2014 1:58:08 PM

Please walk to their pledge class as a whole and say that, you spineless, anonymous bully. Do it the right way or just shut up. You are the worst kind of coward. Go have fun with your own sisters...unless they don't like you either.

By: @Really
#10  by: Alpha Phi   

Alpha Phi is a good house with good girls. I know many of them and they are all sweet, kind-hearted, pretty, and generous. They like to have fun and are secure, positive individuals. Maybe this is why people like them and want to associate with them.

To the person that keeps wanting to tear this house to shreds with "her" nasty posts, go right ahead. The only thing anyone will believe is that you are the one with the problem because most people in the world have some etiquette and do not act as you do. You troll this site night and day. My guess is you are an "old" alum from this school who was once greek, still promoting her own sorority by causing havoc with other houses, and have a serious mental illness. YOU do NOT go to school here and YOU are not in the loop. Give it up!

By: Alpha Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.