facebook

chio dirty rushing

by: Karma

What about all the dirty rushing Chio did this past week? Girls on my floor were interested in other sororities after their top 200 debacles THEN ended up not preffing at all and then got snap bids from Chio early early Sat morning. Will Panhellenic address this? Sure they got phone calls from Chio actives on instructing them on how to proceed. Another girl on my floor was guaranteed Chio from a hometown active so dropped all other houses after the debacle and ended up with a snap bid to KD. Think Chio should be accountable!! There is a reason for recruitment- glad my sorority I chose and most other houses on campus are ethical and can live with themselves after so many broken promises!f

Posted By: Karma
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Active    

I totally agree, but someone will have to prove that a ChiO contacted them, and if they got bids, they surely wouldn't tell on Chi O.

By: Active
#2  by: well   

first of all, the girl from your hometown is an idiot and has no one to blame but herself for suiciding - chi o is not responsible for that.

By: well
#3  by: Chi o   

Has screwed over so many girls on so many levels. It's really sad that this is the way their pledges have to start out their Greek experience.

By: Chi o
#4  by: Yes   

I know of similar stories. Girls where discussing how they were going to get snap bids from chi o. I didn't think you were supposed to know in advance.

By: Yes
#5  by: No excuse   

To respond to one comment above, I don't think you can pref and refuse a bid, and then accept a snap bid from another house. So it wasn't technically a suicide. However, it was risky and stupid, and I am sure someone out there got burned. It will all come out. I don't want to hear one more word about how fabulous there recruitment was. Pah! If this is all TRUE, well they should be closing their mouths an d keeping a low profile. However....can you really trust this site? No.

By: No excuse
#6  by: Chi O    

Knew exactly what they were doing and they def dirty rushed girls to try to fix their screw up. Nationals should be checking into this as well.

By: Chi O
#7  by: Active    

In order to receive a snap bid, the girls would have had to maximize their options and clearly they didn't do that. So they wouldn't have been eligible for snaps.

By: Active
by: NoAug 18, 2014 7:28:27 PM

Snaps don't have to maximize their options. Only quota additions have to maximize their options.

By: No
#8  by: Karma   

Doesn't Panhellenic have to approve snap bids? She didn't suicide
, she just did not list anyone pref night. 2 girls were told they would get snap bids by hometown active. 1 got XO. The other ended up with KD!
UNETHICAL!

By: Karma
#9  by: beauty   

So KD gave snap bids for the 4th year in a row? Ha Ha Ha

By: beauty
by: ehAug 20, 2014 4:00:25 PM

I have not heard KD gave snap bids

By: eh
#10  by: Consequences    

Any news on the consequences to all the things ChiO did wrong? Where is Panhellenic? They need suspended and their new pledge to go into open bidding! Get rid of them! They are an embarrassment to our Greek System. Their nationals should be stripping their letters! Good riddance ChiO

By: Consequences

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.