facebook

mothers stop with the stupid rankings!

by:    

It's obvious to everyone how ridiculously biased you are. No one has stalked all the pledge classes. You make your daughter's house look pathetic because it's apparent to everyone what your agenda is. I'm sure your daughter is completely happy with her house and is very secure she's in a good house. You do not have to keep reassuring everyone that she ended up in a good house. Stop being so superficial and insecure. It's said on here time and time again: Top houses do not need to have cheerleaders on social media because their reputation speaks for itself. Houses that are not all over Greek Rank trying to convince everyone how great they are are the houses that are respected. I know you think you are helping, but you actually have the opposite effect. Take a break and go enjoy your day. There are far bigger issues at UA than who has the prettiest pledge class according to the group of moms that constantly troll greek rank.

Posted By: For the love of God
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Much bigger issues here than the "hotter pledge class". Sad when the daughters are more mature than the mothers.

By: Completely agree!
#2by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#3by:    

You think there are moms trolling gr? I thought it was people's idiot middle school sisters.

By: srsly?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

The majority of the people on this site are over-involved mothers trying to live through their daughters. I pray that when I'm their age I actually have a hobby/ job/ social life.

By: Haha
by: ?   

And where do you get this information? Do you have the GreekRank inside track? Why do you think they are Moms unless they specify it?

By: ?
by: pray hard   

You may need to live through your daughters, because going to bama sure won't get you much of a job.

By: pray hard
by: Agree   

Moms need to GTFO!

By: Agree
#5by:    

Mamas, don't let your betches grow up to be Chi O's,

By: willienelson

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.