facebook

if you

by:    

Which pledge class had the best/prettiest girls overall?! Not the most improved or whatever just best class overall

Posted By: Had to choose
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think AXO and Phi Mu split the top girls. They generally get the best gals. But every house did well

By: Eh
#2by:    

Definitely AXO. They got bow girl and a ton of top PNMs. But zeta also got a great PC.

By: Eh
#3by:    

Alpha Chi Omega. Classy, beautiful, winners.

By: what
#4by:    

Alpha Gam really did great too

By: best class
#5by:    

Prob phi mu and DDD

By: Best new girls...
#6by:    

Get a life.

By: Are you serious?!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Phi MU got a "beautiful" drunken party girl from my hometown. She is fake and ridiculous and a mean girl. Congrats!

By: Yep
#8by:    

who cares?!

By: Honestly
by: True   

I hope everyone thinks their group is best and loves their new pledges. That s how it should be and how it is for most. There are probably the same 3 girls ranking and reranking, honestly. Congrats to everyone.

By: True
#9by:    

I think Alpha Chi got the best PC in terms of physical appearances, GPA, and involvement, but that's not really a shocker. Zeta also got some gorgeous girls with great resumes.
At the end of the day though, every sorority got a lot of great ladies.

By: Guest
by: Mother!   

Stop it now!

By: Mother!
by: No mom    

Says the mom hovering over a collegiate greek ranking page...

By: No mom
#10by:    

pretty sure no one is who they claim to be on the internet

By: how do you know?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.