facebook

phi mu

by:    

Has anyone seen the recruitment video on Phi Mu's FB page? It makes them look like vapid, senseless twits! It could easily be a commercial for the Playboy Mansion...

Posted By: Cray
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ha!

By: .
#2by:    

They are almost on the same par as FSU's DG, find their "philanthropy" video on YouTube for a good laugh.

By: Yep
#3by:    

Is thee something wrong with Playboy Mansion videos?

By: Oh?
#4by:    

Jealous! So pathetic

By: Fun
#5by:    

so sick of seeing the overused montage of girls blowing bubbles/glitter into a camera (slow motion of course). could you get any more generic?

By: ha
by: Yeah   

I'm sure when you pledge you run around a pool in slow motion and blow glitter. That's why I want to be a Phi Mu!

By: Yeah
by: The only thing   

Missing was the pillow fight in lingerie.

By: The only thing
by: Haha   

So true.

By: Haha
#6by:    

Watch the DG FSU Bid Day Video from last year... Only they can pull it off. This video just looks so staged and not candid.

By: Please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yup   

agreed. it seems as though ever since that FSU video went viral, other sororities have been trying to imitate it. it just comes across as such a tryhard move

By: yup
#7by:    

Why would anyone want to imitate that video? It legitimizes the negative view of sororities that so many non-Greeks have

By: Why?
#8by:    

Man, there are some jealous b@tches on this site. Carry on, trolls. Carry on.

By: Ha
by: yes^   

Exactly, I liked the video, even though it was not original it was fine.

By: yes^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.