facebook

self ranking

by:    

While I agree that GPhi did a lot better this year than they have in the past, there is SOOOO much self ranking from them on this website...Just stop. You look pathetic. No other house has gotten on here and continued to try to make it sound like they have miraculously jumped up 6 spots. That's not how it works at Alabama. It takes years for a house to do that. GPhi is moving in the right direction, but they aren't there yet.

Posted By: GPhi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

A real ranking would be based on kindness towards others, humility, independence of thought, and how many women in the sorority get into professional school. Is that the sort of ranking we're talking about here?

Or is it about Daddy's money?

By: Yousoundnervous
by: No   

No it's about grades and reputation, actually. If you have naked pictures and below a 3.0 and no other house will take you, that's called being a leftover.

By: No
by: Hahaha   

What some of you formerly top tier girls don't understand is that a lot of the top tier out of state girls drop you. We don't want to be in houses where it's your high school all over again. We chose houses that you perceive to have lower status because they are stronger and more prestigious nationally plus the members here are real. We'll be leaving Alabama for lives in cosmopolitan cities where we will have great careers and find fantastic cultured husbands. You'll still be sitting in Mountain Brook bragging about your sorority glory days. You're at your Alabama pinnacle right now, but us smart girls are just getting started.

By: Hahaha
by: ^^^   

Yes! Love it! Amen sista!

By: ^^^
by: Oh?   

It's "we smart girls" not "us smart girls." You're welcome.

By: Oh?
by: Oh?   

Hahaha, I don't know why you're waiting to get out of Alabama. Why leave now and transfer to your own Big State University and give your degree from them?
Or do Ds not transfer?
Love ya.
Mean it.

By: Oh?
by: Lalalalala   

Silly stupid girl, I'm a 4.0 GPA Presidential Scholar. Sucks to be you and going nowhere but Alabama for the rest of your life.

By: Lalalalala
#2by:    

I'm not a GPhi and am all about them improving. Snaps to them! We can welcome everyone getting better! They have done a great job! Snaps!

By: Me
#3by:    

179 girls decided to go there. They must be doing something right. Congrats to them and all their new members!

By: Not Gphi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

most of the gphi girls I've seen this year are hot as hell

By: gphi babes
#5by:    

Someone here is pretending to be from a lower house criticizing top houses and trying to get a rise out of them. Believe me, Gamma Phis are not going to be on here asking to have more hateful things written about them. Instead of arguing about whether this raises Gamma Phi's rankings or whether top houses are avoided by oos girls, let's just congratulate every house and ROLL TIDE!

By: ok, y'all
by: agree   

I can't see why there is any controversy about this. There are always posts about which houses did well in recruitment. Can't we all just be happy for the ones who did?

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.