facebook

opinion

by:    

These aren't my overall sorority rankings, but as far as this year's pledge classes alone, I would probably rank them as followed...

AXO, Phi Mu,
KKG, ZTA
DDD, ADPi
DZ, GPhi, AGD
DG, XO
Pi Phi, APhi, Theta

Posted By: Guest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Oops, I forgot KD. I would put KD with DG and XO.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

There is NO reason GPhi is higher than AGD, DG, XO, APhi, AOPi, Pi Phi and Theta...I'm sorry, they may have gotten some really good girls, but most of their girls are leftovers that no one wants and quota additions that have no where else to go. Any sorority that has to take 176 girls is NOT picky, therefore, should not be ranked in the middle tier by any means. Pi Phi and Theta alone got way better looking pledge classes.

By: There
by: A   

Oh honey, you can keep filling your little pledge classes full of Alabama in reds while all the supposedly "lower" houses fill up with high quality out of state girls that are better than you are that you reject just because of their hometown. This is the future, you inbred hick. The old system is going to be left in the dust.

By: A
by: A   

Oh honey, you can keep filling your little pledge classes full of Alabama in reds while all the supposedly "lower" houses fill up with high quality out of state girls that are better than you are that you reject just because of their hometown. This is the future, you inbred hick. The old system is going to be left in the dust.

By: A
#3by:    

Based on this year's pledge classes and Phi Mu losing old row status, DDD and Phi Mu need to be swapped. Also GPhi is wayy too high

By: not accurate
#4by:    

oh wow this is the most innaccurate ranking ive seen yet. After this years PC, Phi mu and kkg fall muuuuch lower than where they are. Alpha gam alpha phi and chi o need to go way up

By: truth
by: rankings   

You must not know anything about the Bham pledges. These rankings are ridiculous.

By: rankings
by: I agree    

Truth is correct.

By: I agree
#5by:    

I think it is more accurate to say how each pledge class relates to the previous "standing" for each sorority (purely based on what I saw with the new pledge classes):

Improved: A phi, DZ, G Phi (very improved), DG (from the few girls I saw), ADPi

Same: DDD, AXO (prob the prettiest girls, but they were tops anyway), ZTA, Theta, KD

Slipping a bit: Phi Mu, KKG, AOPi, AGD

In their catagory: XO (took some really sharp girls, but taking that Peyton girl is putting a stigma on that pledge class)

By: Accuracy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.