facebook

rankings

by:    

Is theta really that bad? Don't really want people thinking I'm weird when I say I'm a theta... Do you think they'll get any better over the next few years? Or is it better to just not be in a sorority?

Posted By: That bad?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There is nothing wrong with Theta. They have beautiful girls and a great sisterhood. In a few short months, you will realize your letters aren't important. It will be more important what you put into your house and into the greek community. You wil have swaps, sisterhoods, rituals, and the dreaded chapter meetings just like every other house. You will meet LOTS of girls from other houses that will wish they pledged "lower" houses. Every house at Alabama is excellent! Be proud.
Last thing... This isn't high school anymore, no one will think you are weird. And if they do.... You don't want them in your life because they are judgemental.

By: First
by: Love   

This is so true! All of our sororities are great!

By: Love
#2by:    

Theta is top tier at many universities. I would not even think twice about where you were meant to be. Greek life is beyond 4 years of college. After college no one really cares. Heck you probably wont even keep in contact with 80% of the chapter.

By: theta
by: more   

like 95%

By: more
#3by:    

The problem with this site is that it causes people to wonder whether they are better off not being Greek than being a member of a great house like Theta. You should feel honored and grateful that the Thetas saw something in you that will make you a great sister. The house you pledge is only as good as YOU are willing to make it.

By: Evidence
#4by:    

There are a few hundred girls still hoping for a house any house.
Be happy, after all this site ranks GPB low and the got 176 amazing girls!

By: Agreed
#5by:    

I'm a DDD but I preffed Theta as well. They are such sweet girls with a great sisterhood; I could really feel the love during their ceremony. You will be happy at Theta

By: truth
#6by:    

First of all, I would be careful posting things like that on this website...you don't want your new sisters to think that you think they are weird and don't like them or think you are too good for their house (no offense but that's kind of how it comes across in your statement). Theta is a very accepting, wonderful house, and they have a lot of girls from out of state (which is why I think a lot of people try to down rank them because they don't care that much about where people are from). If you don't think you can be happy, you shouldn't have ranked them at all because then you would be taking away a spot from a girl who might have really liked them. Give Theta a chance--you may have found the best place for you, but please stop coming on here and asking questions like this. Get to know your new sisters BEFORE you pass judgement on them.

By: First of all
#7by:    

thank your lucky stars you're a theta and not a chi o

By: honey
#8by:    

is tippy-top tier at Texas. Which just may become the biggest Greek system after Chi O brings y'all crashing down.

By: Theta
#9by:    

Chi o did it to themselves trust me no one helped them

By: laura
#10by:    

Theta is a wonderful house full of great girls! Dont listen to all the stupid hate on here!

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.