facebook

let's talk about cob this fall

by: UAGirl

I know that COB occurred last year for the first time but does anyone think they will open it back up for this Fall? There are some girls who were dropped, didn't receive a snap bid or just didn't go through formal recruitment. I think all sororities reached quota yesterday so I'm not getting my hopes up but if their chapter total is below the UA chapter total minimum, then they can go through the COB process, right? It may be less structured as it was as this past Spring but could houses still extend bids throughout these next few weeks? Does anyone know if any houses will participate? How would someone who is interested express that interest if there is no form available at the moment? Thanks in advance for your help!

Posted By: UAGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bama Belle   

If you didn't get a bid during formal recruitment because you were dropped, getting a COB is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

The technical rule is if the chapter is below campus total they can COB. however each chapter can choose how they structure CO. Their's no one making the do it. In the fall if it happens it's not talked about and the COB bids are given to people the chapter already knows.

By: Bama Belle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.