facebook

bid list

by: 2014

From reviewing list, looks like, at least on paper, xo and kappa cleaned up followed by kd, agd and Ddd.

Posted By: 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Phi Mu Active   

KD took one girl we were rushing, which surprised me because she doesn't seem like she would fit in there AT ALL, but I really really hope she loves it. Alpha Chi got a GREAT pledge class and it seems like we were both rushing a lot of the same girls because quite a few girls that they took, we preffed and thought they were going us. And of course I'm biased, because I love our new pledge class also. Heard GPhi's pledge class was amazing; Good for you ladies, I'm glad you're getting the recognition that you deserve!

I hope everyone is super happy with their pledge classes and that each girl is truly happy with the sisters she now has for a lifetime. <3

LIOB!

By: Phi Mu Active
by: GuestAug 16, 2014 2:07:43 PM

I think hell is freezing over. Could it be? really? A nice Phi Mu?!?!?!

By: Guest
by: I thinkAug 16, 2014 2:17:20 PM

The sororities all did well, for the most part. Let's not polarize by trying to judge on BID DAY who did best. Let everyone enjoy the day.

By: I think
by: Partly TrueAug 16, 2014 6:05:43 PM

So AXO and Phi Mu did really well and split the top of the pack looks and involvement wise as usual. Chi O took that crazy Peyton but did well otherwise, and KD got some real questionable characters; besides the usual MB and Mobile crew, they seem to have struggled. Nothing else really notable except gphi doing better than normal.

By: Partly True
#2  by: Who   

Who is Peyton?

By: Who
by: replyAug 17, 2014 3:55:39 PM

some girl that tweeted something

By: reply
by: hmmAug 17, 2014 6:07:53 PM

Maybe XO's symphony can teach her something...'To live constantly above snobbery of word or deed..."

By: hmm
#3  by: Sj   

Hardly seems like she is granola enough for them, perhaps a situation she couldn't be cut. Very weird match. Must be aggravating to all those who were legacies and were cut, especially to same chapter legs.

By: Sj

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.