ZTA got the Miss Alabama Teen winner and a lot of really pretty girls
Phi muu AXO XO seemed to do very well too

By: Great
by: AgreeAug 18, 2014 8:54:43 AM

Best overall : ZTA
Worst: chi o...... They took AB who was dropped by absolutely everyone

By: Agree
#2  by: gamma phi and zeta   

Gamma Phi really stepped it up this year. Zeta has a lot of pretty girls.

By: gamma phi and zeta
#3  by: rush   

KD- They had the worst rush they've had in a while. Lost a ton of the top girls everyone wanted to Kappa and XO.

Kappa- Did really well this year. Got a ton of girls from mobile, all the Atlanta girls, and a a lot mountain brook.

XO- Not bad but not great either. Got the usual groups of girls from bham, good amount of tuscaloosa, etc.

AXO- Did really good this year. Better than normal. They always seem to get a solid group

By: rush
by: TankSep 7, 2014 12:17:57 AM

AXO always does well. No surprises there.

By: Tank
#4  by: Why   

Why is Phi Mu telling people and tweeting that they have the #1 voted pledge class? Voted by who? Is there some panel I'm unaware if? It is embarrassing.

By: Why
by: replyAug 16, 2014 8:04:31 PM

There actives tell their new pledge class that every year. It's made up. There's nobody that votes or ranks pledge classes and there never has been.

By: reply
by: WhyAug 16, 2014 8:17:10 PM

No comment.

By: Why
by: ReplyAug 17, 2014 8:01:04 PM

Yeah...

By: Reply
by: spectatorAug 18, 2014 1:28:44 AM

Sounds desperate!

By: spectator
by: HahahaAug 18, 2014 8:11:14 PM

Why does phi mu set their pledges up to be made fun of?! They are ridiculous and their new pledge class is not as they had hoped and I've heard this from several girls that would know.

By: Hahaha
#5  by: A   

This is hilarious .... Is everyone really this shallow ?

By: A
by: Oh?Aug 17, 2014 8:15:01 PM

If you're here, you must be one of us.

By: Oh?
#6  by: XO   

I just saw pictures of the XO pledge class. Thought I was looking at an old Gamma Phi Beta picture. Not cute.

By: XO
#7  by: Observations   

Props to the houses every talks crap about every year. I see people slamming G Phi, DG and ADPi on here but I thought they all did very well! That's so positive for the UA Greek System. Seriously snaps to Gamma Phi. Amazing rush. DG's PC doesn't look like a sorority that's only on their what third rush? Awesome job. And ADPi was slammed last year and people ranked them dead last or close to but their PC is awesome! Congrats to everyone but especially these three!

By: Observations
by: AndAug 17, 2014 9:38:15 PM

APhi. Would it KILL someone to acknowledge they did well? They have a wonderful group, best I can tell. Congrats to all the groups. GPhi....so happy for you all. DZ and Pi Phi, everyone tried to start rumors on here about you and you rose above and took great groups. DG, super great rush and still so new! THE LIST GOES ON.

By: And
#8  by: Well   

Everyone did well. Pretty girls all around. Sweet girls too, for the most part. APhi did great. I am throwing that out there because in addition to AXO, ZTA, ADPi, GPhi, Kappa, Pi Phi, etc, they seem to have gotten a pretty and sweet class. There I said it. No one ever wants to give them credit, but I have friends in there and they are so fun and nice.

By: Well
by: HahaAug 17, 2014 9:39:15 PM

That is so funny. I basically just said this exact thing! It was a great recruitment overall, wasn't it?

By: Haha
#9  by: The answer   

Everyone recruited well this year. Some got just about all they wanted and others got most. No one had a pledge class full of leftovers. Trust me, the "bottom tier" sororities got the girls they wanted, I am sure. Remember, everyone is not looking for the same thing in pledges. It is all good and no one can judge pledge classes so soon. No one has seen then all. And if you have pulled up pictures of all of the groups and analyzed them in detail...well, you just have too much time on your hands. Their were some interesting situations this year, but everyone did their own thing and seems happy.

By: The answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.