facebook

what does this mean

by: PNM

I'm not looking for you guys to tell me what house I should choose or anything, but I'm preffing Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Phi, and Pi Beta Phi. I love all of these houses, but when I was talking to my Rho Chi about choosing and how I felt about these houses, she just said "wow well that's an interesting combination" and the way she said it just kind of bothered me. Does anyone know what this means or why she would say something like that? She kind of made me feel like I'm inferior in some way because of the houses I chose? Any input would be appreciated.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: active    

There's nothing wrong with your houses, but they're just all very different so the fact you liked all three of them is sort of weird.

By: active
#2  by: ^^   

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks but you. All three are great houses have great girls and great nationals for when you graduate. All three are a great choice.

By: ^^
by: PNMAug 15, 2014 10:30:00 AM

I know that all of them are a great choice. I truly do love all of them, and I wouldn't let anyone else influence my decision, but I'm just wondering why my Rho Chi said that to me?

By: PNM
#3  by: BCUZ    

Because AXO is known for being Jesus freaks while APHi is known for sleeping around and Pi Phi is known for being mean. They're just all known for different things and going from Jesus freak to party girl seems strange.

By: BCUZ
by: SaysAug 15, 2014 10:37:46 AM

Says the mean girl whose house isn't listed. Get a life. You probably aren't even greek on this campus. Moderator maybe?

By: Says
by: GuestAug 15, 2014 10:46:31 AM

Lol Idc that my house wasn't listed. We got the girls we wanted. But everyone has to admit that they're strange because of their reputations

By: Guest
by: Sure you did..Aug 15, 2014 10:50:02 AM

Bids aren't even out yet. At least we know you and your mean comments don't belong to those three houses. Go rush other mean girls why don't cha. You can't because you ain't greek.

By: Sure you did..
#4  by: I agree   

I agree her reaction was that they are all so different. Enjoy each party today and hopefully you will find the one you are most comfortable in. They are all good. Two have very sweet girls, one focuses one grades, one is the most expensive, one has beautiful girls with a great sisterhood, two have brand new houses, one is lots and lots of fun. You will find your fit. Keep us posted.

By: I agree
by: Not a PNM lolAug 16, 2014 8:15:52 PM

Someone earlier in this thread told me to keep y'all posted, but I went Alpha Chi Omega and I'm very happy with this decision. The other two were truly incredible, but AXO was my home. Thank you guys so much for your input! I appreciate your kindness. :)

By: Not a PNM lol
#5  by: Well   

It is a diverse pref selection, but love that! That is what makes recruitment so exciting. Follow your heart. All are great groups with a huge national presence. Good luck.

By: Well
#6  by: excuse me    

You will know where you fit at pref!

By: excuse me
#7  by: ...   

Don't read anything into it. They are all just very different houses. Not a lot of similarities. Good luck!

By: ...
#8  by: AXO   

Even considering the other two would be a mistake.. the best of your list by far.

By: AXO
by: YesAug 15, 2014 6:43:40 PM

Encourage her to go suicide. That is a great idea....said no caring Panhellenic member ever. You will be fine in all three. Good luck!

By: Yes
#9  by: Haha   

How in the world....?

By: Haha
by: @hahahahaAug 15, 2014 6:45:52 PM

How in the world did you become such a snot? Probably a combination of inbreeding and nouveau riche standards.

By: @hahahaha
#10  by: Lucky you!!   

You are in a great position!! No matter what you do, you will come out as a new member of a great house! Relax. Enjoy. Have fun! You will end up where you are meant to be!!

By: Lucky you!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.