facebook

lets be

by:    

Let's be real. The real rankings here are...

1. AXO, Phi Mu
2. XO, KD, DDD, KKG, Alpha Gam
3. ZTA, Pi Phi, AOPi, ADPi
4. DZ, DG, A Phi
5. Theta, Gamma Phi

Posted By: honest
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

..... Either you want all the pnm's to yourself and your top house or you feel threatened that other houses might be having a better recruitment. Why rank?

By: Well...
by: honest   

Because this website is called GreekRANK. I think each house is having a great recruitment, and that both the houses and the PNMs will be happy with their bids/bid lists. But there is a social hierarchy, and this is how it is.

By: honest
by: ^   

Haha the social hierarchy def doesn't include phi mu! Bye girl.

By: ^
by: U r a mom   

STuck in the past
This is soooo wrong
You middles are fed up
Very ovi u don't go here

By: U r a mom
#2by:    

Seems pretty close but drop kd an tridelt one spot an maybe move aopi up

By: Close
by: hey AOII   

There's no way AOII would be in the second tier, they're not that high.

By: hey AOII
by: Well   

Neither should kd or ddd

By: Well
by: miine    

Agreed. I would make it

AXO, Phi Mu
XO, KKG,
KD, DDD, AGD
ZTA, AOII, Pi Phi, ADPi
DZ, APhi DG
Theta, GPhi

By: miine
#3by:    

Who is phi mu trying to fool? I swear they are the best at manipulating the image of their sorority.

By: Phi Mu
by: overrated   

Agreed. Most overrated sorority on campus, but they seem to do a good job at convincing people they're a top house because a ton of PNMs want to go Phi Mu, until they actually realize how awful they are and either end up dropping or being miserable.

By: overrated
#4by:    

that everyone you ask will have a different take on the rankings so why post them unless you are trying to promote your sorority? If your a top house you shouldn't need so much self promotion.

By: Do you realize
by: Guest   

Lol I'm a middle tier house according to this ranking, but I still agree with it.

By: Guest
by: Well   

I'm in an upper tier house according to this and I still think this is complete BS. It's obvious that it's a sorority trying to convince PNM's who aren't in the know that their house is more important than they are. They are the house that keeps posting these rankings. Have you noticed?! Top tier does NOT have to do that. Really pathetic.

By: Well
#5by:    

Not even close to accurate.
Do you even go here?

By: LOL
by: um    

How is this not close to accurate? This is one of the most accurate rankings I've seen.

By: um
by: ^   

Um because you wrote it lol

By: ^
by: Um   

I didn't write the OP. I wrote the "miine"

By: Um
#6by:    

Because you and the OP agree doesn't make it real. The 'lower tier" sororities listed on here...well some of them, are just as popular on campus as the others and have lots of swaps with great fraternities, good philanthropies, and participate on campus in many organizations. give it a rest.

By: @umm
by: Yes   

ZTA, DZ, APhi, and Pi Phi to name a few. All are popular on campus. Others too.

By: Yes
by: Lol    

Ok Pi phi. Sit down. We get it. You want people to think you're great and involved and all about your "sisterhood" when we all know you hate each other and have the worst sisterhood on campus.

By: Lol
by: True    

So sick of these rankings being posted to "help the PNM's". I really hope they are smart enough to see them for what they are.

By: True
by: How about   

You take a seat phi mu. Buh bye.

By: How about
#7by:    

Does this every year with the rankings and they always have themselves listed as top tier and they down grade the sororities that they feel are a threat. And this is why people hate phi mu.

By: Phi Mu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Smells like. KD

By: Hmm
by: No   

It's phi mu. They are know for shameless self-promotion.

By: No
#9by:    

Totally curious, but since phi mu self promotes, where would you guys actually rank them here?

By: Jw
by: On    

Another thread said that phi mu sent a "low tier" house (presumably GPhi) a basket of bubble gum before rush that said "don't blow it." Who tf does that

By: On
by: ^^   

Lol, I remember that! All of their new pledges were tweeting it. They looked liked idiots. That's so typical haha

By: ^^
#10by:    

Can everyone quit bashing everyone else... If your house is great, then have some self confidence in that and don't run around telling other people how to feel. We have a great Greek system, and part of the beauty in that is that not every house is a fit for every girl... Doesn't mean you have to hate them.

By: Loony Tunes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.