facebook

c

by:    

I'm not trying to have a rank at all but in all honesty I'm in love with Pi phi, AGD, and adpi and I don't know how to rank them or what.... I just need honesty in how I should choose them if I do have them pref night...

Posted By: C
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Average nothing better about either one
See how you feel after pref

By: They are both
by: ^^You are   

an idiot

By: ^^You are
#2by:    

The good news is you know who you want to put in your top three at voting! Now all you have to do is relax, see who invites you back tomorrow and enjoy preference round parties.

For most girls pref tends to bring out the most differences in the sororities and you will see where you belong.

By: Relax
#3by:    

The best is when you have the pref parties back to back because you will see and feel differences in the houses. My opinion Pi Phi doesn't have a great sisterhood ( my roomate was a PiPhi) and you should hear how mean they are to each other. Also their house is not that great. AGD has an amazon sisterhood and beautiful house and ADPI has a beautiful house and a bigger mix of girls. Can't go wrong with either. My opinion only. Good luck!

By: The best
#4by:    

I have a friend and she is an Alpha Gam. Honestly, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She speaks very highly of her sorority, they seem to get along great and are very genuine from what I have seen!

By: In my opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

In my opinion AGD is by far the best one out of those three but you will have fun and a great year in any sorority. Freshman year at Alabama is hard to beat!

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.