facebook

hazing

by:    

Which sororities here haze?

Posted By: tutwiler
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I was never hazed. I mean, technically having to wear dresses during initiation week is hazing, but that's the worst thing I had to do.

By: AXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: last year   

Y'all had to march down university in absurd outfits and literally run around campus.

By: last year
by: Lol   

lol the "absurd outfits" were for our big/little reveal. We didn't march around campus. We met at our house and walked just behind tut to the active's house where reveal was. And it was fun and we all loved our silly outfits and big/little reveal. And "running around campus" was a scavenger hunt, we were told it was completely optional and we didn't have to participate, just to do it if we wanted to. And to be honest, that was probably one of my favorite memories from last year. So you should probably check your facts before you go assuming it was hazing. I would never be apart of a "sisterhood" that hazed me because that's not a sisterhood at all, in my opinion.

By: Lol
by: Lol   

Oh and we never even went near University, we walked down the road going behind tut beside the outer fence.

By: Lol
#2by:    

Makes their pledges carry heavy boxes across campus. Tri delt makes their pledges eat goldfish (though I've also heard it's optional but very recommended).

By: ADPi
#3by:    

None

By: @
#4by:    

Big time!

By: DDD
by: Not true   

No sororities haze here. Now fraternities are a different story

By: Not true
#5by:    

Tri Delt, PiPhi ( busride anyone?) and ChiO

By: Lies
by: .   

My Pi phi roommate was never hazed.

By: .
#6by:    

I can't comment on the others but DDD does not haze

By: Seriously
by: Lie   

my roommate dropped DDD and she was hazed even in my presence. She still regrets picking them.

By: Lie
#7by:    

Phi Mu makes their pledges wear too much make up.

By: Hazing
#8by:    

Pi Phi, phi Mu and Tri Delt are known for it.

By: Haze
#9by:    

none

By: @

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.