facebook

chi o

by:    

Messed up their schedules 😂

Posted By: Hahahaha
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

They got like 50 girls back. The girls were contacted and they're attending a party in one of their open spots. But I feel bad for the girls who loved Chi O and had a full schedule so couldn't get asked back. Looks like half of their pledge class will be girls that they dropped. This is an insane mistake. I can't believe a mistake so big happened. Someone should have caught it.

By: Update
by: Yep   

This is terrible. i don't feel sorry for the girls who loved Chi O and got dropped...they will quite obviously land somewhere else. It is still early in the game. I feel sorry for the girls who got invited back, knowing it was a mistake.

By: Yep
by: If the mistake   

Is true, this will be there favorite party and they will try anything to get these girls. A lesson in life. Check your work.

By: If the mistake
#12by:    

How can you do this with ICS?

By: List
by: Chi O   

It can't. It didn't happen. It's completely made up and spread by a bunch of girls we dropped.

By: Chi O
by: ThoughtSo   

I figured it was a false rumor since its nearly impossible to pull off with ICS.

By: ThoughtSo
by: Yeah   

The people who are spreading this untrue rumor obviously have no idea how ICS works and how impossible it would be to do this.

By: Yeah
#13by:    

I went there today is this really true

By: pnm
by: Probably   

Probably not. May be tied to rumor that girls kept from certain zip code in Ala town and private school girls got cut.

By: Probably
by: Actually    

It's the truth and not a rumor.

By: Actually
by: It's a lie   

This is not at all true. Why didn't any of you confirm this with an actual Chi Omega active? How dumb.

By: It's a lie
by: pnm   

well I had a great time there today even if it is true

By: pnm
#14by:    

loved them today don't acre if it was a mistake

By: txpnm
by: ummmm   

But do they love you lol?

By: ummmm
#15by:    

I did confirm it with a Chi O active. Unless she was lying to me, which I highly doubt, it's true.

by: Sure   

What's her name?

By: Sure
by: Actually    

Given that I'm a PNM and am not supposed to have any contact with any actives, I'm not going to rat out my friend to satisfy an individual behind the guise of anonymity. Sorry. You don't have to believe me; it doesn't phase me at all. Believe what you want, darling.

I'm not sure what "the active" told you. What is posted on this website is not at all the truth. Yes, this has been confirmed as a lie by many actives.

by: Ugh    

It's not a lie

By: Ugh
by: Duh    

Of course they're going to claim it's a lie to save face. If the PNMs who went back to them today knew they were a mistake, they would drop Chi O and they would barely have a pledge class.

By: Duh
by: Chi O   

That's a lie. I'm a Chi Omega and can tell you this is all 100% false. It did not happen.

By: Chi O
#16by:    

Love all the hate from these girls who got dropped by chi o at some point

By: Love
#17by:    

It is true

By: Yep
#18by:    

I worry now about any girl getting chi o and forever being known as only getting in cause of this error!

By: yikes
#19by:    

The Chi O Catastrophe of 2014. It has a nice ring to it.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sooooo   

True
Yes this can happen.
Most chapters create a spread sheet with parameters and assign point to each cat then they let the computer do the math. Lots of room for human error

By: Sooooo
#20by:    

This has got to be a rumor. Something like this spreads every year and it just isn't so we have so many trained national reps here just wouldn't happen

By: truth
by: Rumor   

If it is a rumor or not, it has screwed up their rush. No one will ever know if it is true or false, thus doubt in the minds of all. Poor chi o.

By: Rumor

Those who matter know that it is a lie. There is nothing "poor" about Chi O.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.