facebook

invites to second round / skit days

by:    

It probably varies widely, but "on average" how many invites back to the second round (skit days) does each PNM get. What is considered a good number?

PNMmom

Posted By: PNMmom
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They can go back to a maximum of 8 houses. The average PNM with a respectable GPA and recs to most houses should get 6-8 houses back. I had 8 houses beck when I went through, but I also graduated from a well-known high school in Mobile with a 3.8.

By: "average"
#2by:    

I had 8. All my favorites. I had a decent GPA, and lots of extras.

By: Active
#3by:    

I had 8. I had a 3.8 and lots of extra curricular activities on my résumé. Though, I was from out of state and didn't know a single girl in any house. Though one of my roommates only had four and she had almost the same credentials as I did (her high school was even more competitive and she knew a few girls). It really depends on the girl, who she meets in the houses that she has pulling for her, recommendations, etc.

By: Me
#4by:    

Now that we have all bragged on ourselves about how awesome we are, let's tell her at she wants to know. It doesn't really matter. As long as your daughter continues to be invited back by houses she likes, the number is irrelevant. It is nice to have more to choose from, but it is no big deal. I don't know the average, but she should just focus on who invited her back and continue to give them reasons to invite her again. Some girls get 3 invites...and stick with them until the end. Some have 8...and wind up at pref for 2 houses. Encourage her to make the most of HER options.

By: Hmph

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Do not worry about averages or what everyone else is doing for each round. This is not the best site for advice. i don't know why moms continue to post on this site.

By: so
#6by:    

It's true that it doesn't matter if she has 8 or 3 because at the end it only takes 1. But everyone ( especially moms) wants to know how they are comparing to other girls. It won't help but it helps to know that answers are all over the board and with no true rhyme or reason

By: Don't agree
by: But...   

Why would moms care MORE than girls? I hope that isn't true. We all want reassurance, but that's a bit much. I agree with the last few people. It honestly does not matter. Encourage her to shine and be herself. She will do fine!

By: But...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.