facebook

is it

by:    

How much is A chi O and is it hard to get a scholarship there? I love the house but girls in my group have told me it's close to 11,000 a year

Posted By: Worried
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i know they are expensive all sororities are expensive when you add up everything you have to buy for swaps and gamedays, etc...

By: overheard

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

They are the most expensive house.

No sorority gives scholarship.

By: True
by: um   

yes they do. you can get awarded scholarships that go towards your tuition. you are correct if you meant no one gives scholarships off of dues.

By: um
by: From the post    

It would appear she was asking about sorority dues and they do not offer scholarships for that.

By: From the post
#3by:    

Think very hard about the cost... Scholarships for tuition from sorority foundations are very competitive VERY competitive and scarce, not something to count on. Think very hard and figure out a budget to pay for it, otherwise it might be a good idea to pursue other options.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.