facebook

second round of cuts

by:    

Do cuts get more severe with each round? A Ro Chi told me yesterday that cuts after the first round are the lightest and are pretty much only about gpa, but I have a 3.9 though and was still only left with 2 houses this morning. I'm happy those houses saw something in me and am excited to return, but I'm starting to really worry about not getting a bid at all if its true that houses cut even heavier the next round.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The next round of cuts are the toughest. After that, you should be ok! Hang in there. It's a very stressful time and I know it's hard to stay positive esp when there are girls around you who did not have so many cuts. They could face major cuts next round and you keep the houses you have. Just because cuts happen next round, it doesn't mean you will face them. Don't let your worry show and try your best to relax. And no matter what happens, remember there is way more to you than you could possibly show during rush. Don't let this situation make or break you. When it's all said and done, everything truly does happen for a reason.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: True   

Excellent advice!

By: True
by: pnm   

thank you:)

By: pnm
#2by:    

Enjoy the two houses you are invited back to and don't worry about tomorrow!

By: Enjoy
#3by:    

Focus on the two great houses! They are excited to see you again.

By: Yes, Enjoy
#4by:    

If it comes up you only have two houses.
Then the house know you could be a sure thing.
After all they are competing too for the PNM votes.
That way you have a better chance of a return invite.

By: I would share
by: pnm   

How would I tell them? I can't think of a situation where it would come up naturally and i don't want to make the active uncomfortable by just coming out and directly saying it.

By: pnm
by: i   

i wouldn't mention it.

By: i
by: Active   

Don't bring it up. It would be awkward for an active to respond to that. Conversation at this point needs to be fairly generic. Not really sure how I would respond if someone said that to me. Focus on being positive and light.

By: Active
by: Y'all are soo    

Wrong
Being on invites is tough and knowing a girl has two options is very valuable.
This would keep her on the list instead of a person many others or legacies to another house.

Just let them know how excited you were to get your two invites back, that you are really excited!

By: Y'all are soo
#5by:    

You still have 2 houses and that's great! Focus on those two houses and story to stay positive.

By: Enjoy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.