facebook

twins and rush???

by:    

How does it work with twins and rush? I was told that if one is offered a bid the sorority would also have to take the other? Is that true?

Posted By: Sosie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Absolutely not.

By: no
#2by:    

In some houses, there is a twin rule. If a sorority really likes one twin, they'll try to keep them together even if they aren't crazy about the other twin. Not all sororities are like that, but some do it that way.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Not true. There were twins in my Rho Chi when I went through. One of the twins got completely dropped from recruitment, and the other girl dropped out because she didn't want it to be awkward for her and her sister.

By: Bama Active
#4by:    

Most will figure it's a package deal. If you are into going your own way, TELL them that you and your sister would not mind a bit pledging different houses! Or if you'd rather pledge the same house!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.