facebook

i'm

by:    

I'm freaking out about my gpa....if I had like a 3.2 on a 5 point scale am I ok

Posted By: Uh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

For some houses yes, for others unless you are good looking and have a stellar résumé. I think average last year was 3.57

By: For some
by: Uh   

I'm just so scared. If they base it off a 4.0 does that mean I'm a 2.2? Or
Can they not do that cuz the difficulty of my school?

By: Uh
#2by:    

They can do whatever they want... They will drop girls with 4.0s, but most houses will convert, and not to be rude,I'm surprised you were accepted to the university. Unless you have a 30 ACT, and overcame cancer, I foresee your choices being limited.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Uh   

Thank you for being honest and not rude about it. I really appreciate it.

By: Uh
#3by:    

It sucks more if they drop you and you DO have a 4.0, because that means they don't like your personality or looks... If a house keeps you with a low GPA, that means they do like you. Even the houses that aren't considered top recruiting chapters, they make lots of cuts. Keep you head up.

By: Honestly
by: yeahh   

I got dropped after open house last year by almost all despite a perfect gpa + recs and it hurt way worse knowing it was because they just didn't like me. So if you get dropped because of a low gpa that's honestly better.

By: yeahh
#4by:    

Don't worry too much. Besides, there is nothing you can do at this point about your gpa but there is something you can do about making a good impression during rush week. Just stay positive and friendly. Keep your head up and it will all work out in the end!

By: Don't worry
#5by:    

Relax
All the houses are great

By: Things work out

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.