facebook

cost

by:    

What are the most expensive sororities on campus?

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would think AXO, AGD, and DDD because they're Old Row (which costs more automatically) plus they have brand new houses. Especially AXO. Other than that, Old Row houses and the brand new houses (ADPi, DG).

By: I
by: Ummmm   

Obviously you don't know why did you respond?

By: Ummmm
#2by:    

Because she is a busy body know it all helicopter mom

By: Busy body
#3by:    

Does anyone know how much ZTA's dues are? I fell in love with them during open house tea but cannot find their dues online anywhere!

By: Zeta
by: only   

members truly know. i would assume around 3000 a semester, but maybe more since they're getting a new house.

By: only
#4by:    

If you have to ask you can't afford it.

By: Nownow
#5by:    

The fewer the members the more expensive the sorority, because you can't spread your costs as much.
Finance 101, mommeee

By: Nownow
by: Guest   

thats not true.

By: Guest
#6by:    

Just because someone is asking doesn't mean they can't pay... They may just be preparing themselves for future expenses. It's called planning ahead "mommee". There's no need to be rude to a PNM simply asking a question. We want them to feel welcome, not patronized! Please be a little kinder

By: @nownow
#7by:    

ones that have brand new houses. Old Row may be a little more expensive but not by that much. In the end, everyone is going to get a new house sooner or later

By: The

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

One of the lowest $ I heard was 2900 a semester for middle tier house. They don't anticipate an increase for the new house because they have been saving over the last few years.

Another house newer to campus is almost 4500 a semester because of of it's size and expenses

By: I know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.