facebook

formal recruitment

by:    

Hey ya'll. So I'm in ADX, and I'm really curious on if ya'll realistically think a single person is going to come by our tent. As one of the only members who went through formal myself, I am very nervous about what next week holds for us, seeing as almost no one has any idea what to expect. I'm hoping this is a good opportunity for us, but I'm also realistic. I realize we are probably going to be made fun of a lot, and that no one is really going to come. I'm just worried about my sisters being upset when this happens. I wish everyone the best of luck in the coming week! I hope everyone gets the girls they want, and the week goes by smoothly!

Posted By: flameandblue
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nobody is going to make fun of you!
I think it's great that you have a tent out there - you need to give your sorority the exposure. Once more girls actually talk to you, the better they will understand your premise. Not everybody is cut out for NPC membership and the traditional sorority. Many would be more comfortable with ya'll, and be great members.
Hope SDT also has a tent.
Have a great week!

By: Obscure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Not sure where you're getting that the rest of the Greek system doesn't respect you. ADXs are cute, classy, and sweet. Hope you have an awesome recruitment!

By: @flameandblue
#3by:    

Most of the ADX girls I met last year in classes and stuff were beyond sweet. I've never gotten the impression that you aren't respected. We respect you tons, and don't think any differently of you. I'm really glad you guys are making a bigger name for yourselves, and I have no doubt that you guys are going to get some AWESOME girls this year.

By: ^
#4by:    

Nobody had time to talk to y'all just because these past two days were NUTS! But I think as the days clear up (less houses) a lot more will have the time to come talk!

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.