facebook

dirt

by:    

Give me the dirt on Sigma Nu

Posted By: mwhaha
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sigma Nu, come on out into the light now. You've been writing several of these posts now asking about your own house. Good Lord, please stop.

By: jackson
by: honestly   

Maybe it's them but you'd think they'd post positive comments. I have no idea why this keeps getting posted.

By: honestly
#2by:    

I am a Sigma Nu member and I want to reveal something few people at the University know about: Sigma Nu's oppressive dues structure.

When I first pledged Sigma Nu, I was told the dues would be reasonable and near the system average of 5-7,000 a year. This summer, however, I got hit with a bill for almost $40,000 ($39,458 to be exact). Thankfully my dad makes solid money (like most Sigma Nu members and their parents), but we were still pretty surprised by the bill.

Don't get me wrong, Sigma Nu is great, and I can easily afford this price because of my advantages in life. But many "normal" people may not be able to handle the bill so I recommend they stick with fraternities more on their level.

By: SigmaNuTruth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truth   

Extremely boring fraternity, and a lot of half retard looking members this is short sweet and straight to the point

By: Truth
#3by:    

...and unclassy to stir up trouble like this. Plus, it makes you sound upset that you couldn't get into sigma Nu, or any other old row house.

By: It's rude
by: The top   

houses may still be among old row (by an ever diminishing margin), but old row houses aren't inherently better. Sigma Nu got a good pledge class last year, but were decidedly marginal previously. Phi Gam had an entire house worth of mediocre pledge classes as of last Fall. Phi Delt has just started getting their first decent pledge classes in 20 years, and DKE got such big heads that their forever incontestable number one spot is totally contested now. Meanwhile some of new row has been steadily working it's way up.

By: The top
by: Wow. Much frat   

Damn dude so many big words you must be smart and likeable.

By: Wow. Much frat
by: ^   

Yep, I do. My guy friends call me that smart, big words, guy. Girls call me that guy with the giant trouser python.

By: ^
#4by:    

There is no dirt. They are a great house. And the above comment about DKE is unfortunately true. Pride comes before the fall. And it also makes it hard to seek constructive criticism. Their top spot is certainty contested. Guess all those big heads were hiding big insecurities. Hopefully they'll turn it around. Still a lot of nice guys

By: Strat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.