facebook

pref

by:    

Who did you pref last year? Please, this is just me being curious so no need for anyone to make hateful remarks.

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Does this matter? Confused ...

By: Why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

All you are going to get is a ton of comments with the girl's real house next to a house that is several ranks higher to make it look like her house competes with the higher house.

By: truth
by: Pref!   

Well that would not have ever occurred to me to do that, so I guess that tells us all how you think!
I preffed PiPhi, APhi, and Theta and loved them all...and about five others too! So many good choices!

By: Pref!
#3by:    

Everyone has a different version of the "rankings" so go through rush and rank them for yourself

By: And
by: ^^^   

If you don't follow your heart, you are sure to be disappointed. Might be disappointed as well if you are not honest with yourself! KEEP an open mind!

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.