facebook

outside

by:    

How long will we spend outside while we rush? I burn super fast but I'd hate to wear sunscreen if I don't need to.

Posted By: Worried PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You've got to be f0cking kidding me.

By: Jesus H. Christ
#2by:    

Wear sunscreen. It's Alabama.

By: answer
#3by:    

Okay I'm sorry for these people being rude to you. Just buy a body lotion that has SPF in it and put in on when get ready. That's what I did cause, like you, I burn easily. It was a valid question and I apologize on the behalf of the people who felt the need to be rude when you asked a simple, reasonable question. Just use the body lotion because it'll make your skin soft and you won't be able to know you're wearing sunscreen. Good luck during rush!

By: I'm sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Ignore the jerks

By: Legit question
#5by:    

As we have seen on here, Alabama has bunches of jerks. Terrible school with terrible people.

By: Alabama
by: Actually...   

No, just a few trolls and trollettes. In case you haven't noticed the world has many jerks and you will encounter them always, Greek or not.

By: Actually...
by: Ratz   

The jerks on here are from other schools, trolling the site. Good-bye, troll.

By: Ratz
#6by:    

Hahaha! This is the funniest question. I'm sorry.

By: Miley

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.