facebook

are fraternity bids all locked up?

by:    

Hey Greeks. Due to laziness and lack of knowledge I haven't registered on the IFC yet. Is it too late to get a bid? Or is it only the "Old Row" fraternities that are closed off at this point?

On a related note, should I even bother with the IFC's "Open House" event on August 17th, or is it a formality?

Thanks

Posted By: Freshmanguy2014
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

New Row houses still have spots open, and there will be plenty of parties to attend during welcome week if you have attended any yet. I would contact rush chairs NOW if I were you, and register as well.

Old Row probably wouldn't have rushed you anyway. I don't mean this as an offense, but you'd have gone to events and received bids already if they did.

By: Answer
by: OP   

Yea I get what you mean, no offense taken. I'm OOS anyway so Old Row was kind of out of reach. I'll be sending e-mails to New Row houses and talking to guys after move-in as much as possible.

What's the timetable I'm looking at as far as when just about every housed fraternity will have given all the bids their willing? Class start? End of August?

By: OP
by: sol   

Most houses already know the kids they are giving there remaining bids to if they still have spots open. Top new row houses have some room but it will be competitive

By: sol
#2by:    

Yea, it's all over, Rushie. Consign yourself to an unhoused fraternity, or worse, Theta Sigma.

By: JR45
#3by:    

What a lovely way to speak to a Bama classmate.....up you make the south sound so inviting and 2014....
OP contact ALL rush chairs, you have nothing to lose. Good Luck!!!

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

The thing on the 17th is a joke. Don't go

By: rolltideforever

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.