facebook

well

by: Ya

I know for a fact I have a secure spot at ZTA, so is there anyway I can stay at their house longer than others just to get more of a feel and get more comfortable with the girls (other than the ones I already know)

Posted By: Ya
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You    

Don't know if you have a secure spot in ANY house until bid day. And no, you won't get special treatment from Panhellenic just because you think you think you are going one house.

By: You
by: UmJul 29, 2014 9:20:31 AM

But trust me, I know I have a spot.

By: Um
#2  by: You're a    

troll

By: You're a
#3  by: please   

do us all a favor and just don't go to your other parties then so we don't have to deal with your self-entitled snotty a$s.

By: please
#4  by: Yes   

Feel free to stay at their house and when they kindly ask you to leave, just wait beneath their tent and reenter with the next group. They'll be so happy to see you again and it'll show them just how dedicated you are to their sisterhood!

By: Yes
by: AgreedJul 29, 2014 2:35:34 PM

I would suggest only visiting their house. Perhaps you could volunteer to sing or dance in their skits. This often helps PNMs secure a spot in their most coveted sorority! Good luck!

By: Agreed
by: prefJul 29, 2014 5:28:21 PM

Also, during pref night, please stand up and tell your story about how much sisterhood in ZTA means to you. That'll really impress everyone and make sure the other PNMs in the room know that you're ZTA's top pick.

By: pref
#5  by: Please do   

Please do focus solely on ZETA and be sure to tell everyone just that!

By: Please do
#6  by: They can    

Have you!
They will be begging for members so it will be easy to get a bid

By: They can
#7  by: yeah   

theyve been sucking up to me so much, its obvious lol. im going to rock ZTA.

By: yeah
#8  by: Agree   

Tell the other sororities that you already have a Zeta bid and that you need to leave their house and go back to Zeta. They'll understand.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.